Friday, May 15, 2009

Confessions and Random Thoughts

I had a 47 year old patient die yesterday and we didn’t do our best for her. There’s a 99.9% chance that she would have died no matter what we did, but its that 0.1% that gets me. Sorry to her and her family – she deserved better from us.

I only subscribe to the newspaper to line my bird's cage with. I never read it and I make sure I give him the comics on Sunday.

I like one of my dogs better than the other one, but I try not to show favorites.

I park in “expectant mothers” parking spaces. Mercy on the fool who dares to call me out on it.

I started dating my husband when he was my supervisor at work.

I could save about 40 minutes a day if I didn’t have to shower and do hair and make-up. That is about 4 ½ hours a week, 18 ½ hours a month, and 244 hours or just over 9days a year.

I love my husband for many many reasons, but I love him today because I while cleaning the bathrooms I realized that he has never once left the toilet seat up and he has impeccable aim.

Like I said…random.

1 comment: