Wednesday, May 6, 2009

An addition to our family

Am I lame, getting old, or both? Its been awhile since I was this excited about something, but this vacuum has made my week. We bought a Kirby cleaning system – yes a system. Long gone are the days when you just buy a vacuum – now you get the system. My carpets have never been cleaner, my furniture has been adequately assaulted, my tile is free of dog hair and dust bunnies, and my curtains better watch out because they’re next. Our sales lady promised me this vacuum would last the rest of my life – so we are trying to bond. I have thought about naming it because “Kirby” seems kinda generic – plus the way it works I’m sure it’s a girl. She’s pretty too – cast iron aluminum with a grey and blue motif. I could go on and on about how she converts to a carpet shampooer, a hand vac, and comes with 15 attachments, but you would have to know her to love her like I do. Well “Kirby” welcome to the family!

1 comment:

  1. we got a new dishwasher last month and I named her Alice! I think "Kirby" deserves a new name, and a pic in your "favorite things"!!

    ReplyDelete