Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Inspirations

Thinking back today about sitting in church and what deep inspirational thought I can remember - all I can come up with is curtains...yes the curtains. You see these were cute curtains, I know, cute curtains in church…weird. But I have been inspired and wish I had more windows in my house to justify making copy cat church curtains.

I’m also thinking about my husband’s girlfriend. She goes by the name of Blackberry. He doesn’t go anywhere without her and she gets a lot of his attention, including while we are in church. I usually don’t mind so much having her around, but jeeze 3 hours of alone time with him every Sunday, is that too much to ask? I’m not sure why he so enamored with her. She doesn’t cook, clean, or do his laundry, and all she talks about is work. Whatever, I’m not jealous, she has to sit on the nightstand all night, I get the bed.

So here is my for real Easter thought: I was reminded today that our Savior suffered for all our sins and felt all our sorrows, so when I am in a bummer mood thinking “nobody knows how crappy I feel” I guess I’m not exactly right.

So here’s to Easter Sunday – to cute curtains, girlfriends, and a guy who knows exactly how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment