Saturday, April 11, 2009

Building The Ark

I am The Wife, with my amazing husband “Noah”, we navigate The Ark. My mom introduced me to a blogger saint and I was inspired. I am trying my hand at blogging - not to inspire, entertain, or educate, but for myself, to document our journey on The Ark. I believe in journal keeping, but have my fair share of half filled journals with years of my life missing. I think this might be the key – hopefully it will be my 21st century journal. We’ll see how the Ark sails....

How did we become “The Ark” you ask? Well "Noah" and myself were heading off for a vacation and Noah’s mom was going to watch our gang - 2 German Shepherds, 2 Parakeets, and an Eclectus Parrot (nobody needs two parrots). As we were getting ready to leave our house, it started pouring rain and there you have it: Noah, The Wife, luggage and our entire gang in the cab of our truck. When we arrived at Noah’s moms house we got out of the truck – two by two safe and dry.

Now I know that my husband is not an ancient prophet, nor have we built a giant wooden boat, but we are religious. We have faith in a Heavenly Father, we have our faith tested, we try to do our best, and we hope to weather the storms.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I saw your mom reading the most recent blog and so now I'm going to! :D I love reading my friend and family blogs, although I do have a couple of my own--I do not update as much as I think I should. :D You'll see me in your "followers" too. Way cute blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete