Friday, July 31, 2009

She's on the Mend

And having fun



Stamping


She thought my Yoga mat was a picnic blanket - so we had a picnic. I think I like picnics more than yoga.



Earning her keep



We added "Lamby" from Build-A-Bear to our family. She likes the box it came in best. She has since added lots more paint, pompoms, feathers, and glitter to "Lamby" house.


We have also been busy swimming, painting nails, riding bikes, running through sprinklers, baking cookies, and all the other fun stuff I like to do and finally have a kid around so I don't look crazy doing it. No wonder this girl is sleeping 12 hours a night.

Her parents have called and asked when they can have her back. I'm thinking sometime around 2021, when she turns 16.

1 comment:

  1. I like the yoga mat picnic. Way cute! I miss my little girl. One more week until I get her back though. :) Looks like she's having fun with her auntie.

    ReplyDelete